Saturday, May 19, 2007

GENTLEMEN,

I must thank you all for your interest in the "M. SINGH Scandal Sheet." I am, however, slightly perplexed by the "897" that appears in the top header and upper left hand corner.

Does this mean that Google guarantees me 897 unique visitors per week, in the same vein that Mr. SWABY receives 2,759 distinct weekly visitors? If this is the case, I would like to commend Google for their incredible commitment to customer service.

Once again, I am overwhelmed by your positive response, and hope to give my readers -- all 897 of them -- the personal attention they so deserve.

I remain,

M. SINGH

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

897 is the number of dollars which you, M.SINGH, have to be able to lay on the table cash-in-hand foot-in-mouth by Friday if you want to get married to Galina.

flailing forward said...

Not only are you well on your way to surpassing Nigel's 2759 yearly visitors, you've also broken the Nigel Swaby 1 comment barrier!

Akubi said...

Yaay! M. SINGH has his own blog!

Akubi said...

Murst to say Murst!

M. SINGH said...

GENTLEMEN,

Thank your for your comments. As you can see, I have added the exact same counter Mr. SERIN has in order to build suspense. Moreover, I have also added a link to where I copied the counter from.

I too believe that plagiarists need to be hunted down like the scourge they are.

I remain,

M. SINGH

Anonymous said...

Mister Singh,

I have followed your work from its earliest publication. Your dissection of SERCASEY is precise and expert; indeed I sometimes am bleary eyed as though you were indeed peeling an onion, though my tears are of admiration and awe. Should you require any assistance in your endeavors, consider me for I am skilled in Facsimile, Gregg Shorthand, and Oriental Paper Folding.

As always,
I L M S

Schnapps said...

Sir,

Will you be doing a podcast in order to raise the funds you require in order to retain the services of Galina?

Yours,

Schnapps

ratlab said...

Eighth!

897 ways to leave your lover... according to Galina.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on starting your blog, I look forward to more of your erudite commentary.